Approved qualifications for registration as a professional student
In order to register as a student with the Institute, an applicant must hold a qualification not below University degree or its equivalent.
The Council has accepted the following qualifications for the purpose of entry requirements:
1. The degree of any University or Higher National Diploma of any Polytechnic accredited by the Council.
2. Any other qualification for the time being approved by the Council.
Other approved Professional Student Certificates
- The final examination of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- The final examination of the former Corporation of Secretaries.
- The final examination of the Association of International Accountants
- The final examination of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria
- The final examination of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers
- The final examination of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
- The final examination of the Association of Accounting Technicians, U.K.
- The final examination of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Executive Management Accountancy (Federal Treasury Training School, Stage III)
- The final examination of Accounting Technicians Scheme, West Africa (ATSWA).
Professional examination registration fee is ₦7000 (bank charges not included) payable using any of the following methods of payment;
2. Use the transaction reference and receipt number to complete your form online on our website. A box will pop up.
3. Click to submit on completion of the form.
4. Print out the completed form and sign it.
5. Attach the below documents and submit the hard copies to any of our offices.
- Original copy of the pay direct receipt/transaction reference
- Certified photocopies of your credentials and educational qualifications and any of (NYSC discharged certificate, call-up letter or students academic transcripts). The transcripts should be addressed to Registrar/Chief Executive of the Institute.
NOTE: YOU WILL REQUIRE A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT TO ENDORSE YOUR APPLICATION FORM & CREDENTIALS ON COMPLETION.